Why use Irwin Yacht Sales as your Buyer Representative
Having a trusted trained professional on your side is a critical component in any boat or yacht purchase. The team at Irwin Yacht Sales has been assisting Pacific Northwest buyers acquire the boat or yacht of their dreams for over 60 years, and with that comes an unparalleled level of experience and expertise. You may not have thought about having a broker on your side, but when it comes to actually acquiring the boat and proceeding with a purchase, the details and complexity can be overwhelming. Locating the boat is only the beginning. The Irwin Yacht Sales team has literally traveled the world to help our clients acquire their boats, and we leave no detail overlooked.
From the time we first determine what boat or yacht is right for you, our team will:
- Utilize our national network of brokers to locate the right boat, even ones not on the market
- Gather all available detailed information on a boat using broker-exclusive databases
- Negotiate the best possible purchase price for you
- As we have done deals around the country, we have a network of experienced surveyors and mechanics we can trust to inspect your potential vessel
- Work with boat yards and/or captains to get the vessel demonstrated and hauled for any inspections and then determine the costs of any necessary repairs
- Navigate any final terms needed after inspections
- Assist in providing any necessary information to lenders or insurance companies as needed to meet their criteria to lend or insure the vessel
- Work and negotiate with shipping companies and any vendors needed to get the vessel delivered to your desired location
- Match you with any training instructors as desired or when required by insurance companies
- Provide life-long assistance and access to our list of qualified vendors to assist you during your ownership
*Irwin Yacht Sales receives no compensation of any sort for any referrals and simply wishes to help ensure our clients’ needs are satisfied and expectations exceeded in the marine industry.